Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello!/Good-bye!




This past Saturday Jessica had a wonderful housewarming/going away party at her apartment in Stuyvesant Town. Housewarming to introduce her new apartment to everyone and going away because she is leaving for a 6 month stay in London in June! So exciting! Unfortunately DR couldn't make it so Beth and Chris were kind enough to let me be the third wheel AND drive me to and from! Such a treat! The party was a great success. Fun mix of people, good drinks (organic vodka no less!) and good eats. We all had a fabu time. Home and in bed by 1 to be fresh and ready for Mother's Day! The picture of the flowers was my dad's "card" to my mom. I think it is beautiful! His other tradition is to plant an herb garden for her. I made breakfast for everyone and we relaxed and read the paper. Later on mom and I ventured to Lord & Taylor because she wanted new eye make-up which was my treat. DR came in the late afternoon bearing roses! We ordered Chinese, ate a lot and called it at night around 9. It was a good weekend. Picture with me, Jess and Beth debuts my new hair-cut!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun party! Wish I could have been there......... :-)

Jill C & Jul D, said...

Wish I could been there as well. Love the new haircut. So cute,