Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oh P My!

So the wedding season has begun for me and DR! Our first was this Saturday. Lots of fun and yum and dancing! To prep for the festivities I got a mani/pedi and discovered a new color line from OPI influenced by India. My fingernails were treated to "Get Me to the Taj on Time" (hilarious)--a pretty sheer pink, and my feets to "Blackcherry Chutney", a dark dark maroon that almost looks black. Both great colors. For Jessica's party I had "Moon over Mumbai" on my fingernails...a pretty light grey with a bit of sparkle. Highly recommend trying them for future events!

Speaking of weddings, Happy Anniversary to Sasa and Tom! What a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You remembered! So sweet. Yes, one year ago this weekend. I want to go through that day again!