Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ooooh Domino!


I do really like Domino magazine...although it does not hold a candle to my beloved Blueprint. Why why WHY!!!! were you cancelled??! I still don't get it AND I'm not over it. In the latest issue featuring Julianne Moore looking like a complete loon on the cover...there is an article on a certain Spainsh born Parisian living shoe and bag designer that I was instantly smitten with. First, her name is Maloles Miracosta-Antignac...I'm mean come on! It doesn't get better than that...or does it? Yes. She is also ridculously pregnant and see above regarding birthplace, current residency and occupation. Of course her shoes and bags are beautiful and I want each and every one of them. The article actually focuses on her apartment which is, naturally, wonderfully chic and a mix of classic and modern. Le sigh. La sigha. Inspirational all around. I'm saving my pennies for those shoesies!

http://www.maloles.com/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE Domino... my fav right now (even though I have no home to decorate).